Monday 8 June 2015

Process Video


Better quality on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlCkYNoZ8dE&feature=youtu.be

Posting around the community:

I had printed out my poem and put them all around. Copies of it are hanging on the school's main bulletin board under the daily update, in the public library, bus stops, Commons Block, and the Beanery. Getting permission to post my poem was fairly simple and easy. The librarians at the West Point Grey Branch were even kind enough to help me take my photos. To get my poem printed, I simply went to Staples where they had a colour printer and made multiple copies.

Sharing online:

Not only did I share my poem in my community, but also the online community. The poem itself was posted on my DeviantArt account http://special-minded.deviantart.com/art/Yellow-Brick-536510494 and the video was shared on my facebook. Doing it this way, I receive exact numbers of people who had seen my work and their comments. I was surprised with the amount of views it had received, but was quite happy with the results. The video itself took the longest to make as I had to draw multiple scenes that would show the progress of the poem. It took hours compiling all the photos and audio together and making sure that the video quality was passable.

No comments:

Post a Comment